The ongoing pandemic has caused a massive shift in how we work, how we spend our free time, and how we reach out to others when we cannot see them in-person. For many of us, the transition to staying at home, only going out for essential items, or distancing away from loved ones and family has been beyond difficult. Those who have switched to working at home have new hurdles to overcome, others may be looking for new ways to get more out of their personal life, and businesses need to adapt by selling items that people need during this trying time. To make things easier, we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 best selling items for 2021 and an essential survival kit for getting more out of work and home learning.
5 Must-Have Items for 2021
Whether you are a consumer looking to make your life easier, or a small business looking for those “bread and butter” products to sell online, these are the top 5 that are trending in search.
- 10K Powerbank. This 10,000mAh powerbank with 3-in-1 charging cables is a fantastic lifestyle item that is perfect for busy people. Whether you’re stuck on a Zoom conference call for hours, don’t have access to a wall socket, or need to charge more than one device while working at the office, a powerbank will fit all your needs. Get more work done without worrying about your smartphone dying on you mid-call. It works with USB-C, IOS, and Micro-USB devices!
- Laptop Phone Holder Mount. Whether you need two screens to see all of the work data, need to be on the computer while also on a video call, or just don’t want to pick up your phone every time a notification sound goes off, a laptop phone holder mount works wonders. This is an adjustable magnetic mount that sticks to the back of your laptop/desktop monitor and contracts freely for that perfect viewing angle. It is fully foldable and takes up only 1.15 inches across and 4.73 inches down.
This is an adjustable magnetic mount that sticks to the back of your laptop or desktop monitor
- TWS Earphones. Don’t let anything get in the way of your workflow, and banish chords to the past. These TWS wireless headphones are the perfect companion for hands-free calling, and start/stop music listening. Boost your work productivity by freeing up your hands. Take calls while painting, reading, or typing and never be tied to a table or wall again.
- Mini Massage Gun. Nothing makes us more lethargic, strung out, or exhausted than stress. Banish it with this portable, in-home, lightweight mini massage gun. Get the blood pumping to your soft tissues, untie knots that cause tightness, and relieve those aches and pains that come from work overload. If you regularly go to the massage therapist but don’t want to during Covid-19, this is the perfect solution.
- Selfie Vlog Ring Light Kit. Get the most out of your next side hustle by starting a TikTok profile or Youtube channel. If you’re passionate about how-to videos, make-up tutorials, or cooking channels, jump on in and start recording with this selfie vlog ring light kit. Perfect for those who want a hands-free recording and photograph experience with even lighting, stunning shots, and professional-grade results. Great for live streaming, video creation, and Zoom calls.
What You Need to Thrive While Working & Learning At Home - The Essentials Kit
If you're a business looking for products that provide the “best margin for your store” or products that “every store can carry” then look into creating an essentials survival kit. These are fantastic for professionals who have switched to working from home, because it provides them with everything they need to make work easier, more productive, and safer. Include the following products:
- A laptop phone holder, so that every work-at-home individual can make use of their phone without having to constantly pick it up. Instead, it’s at eye-level and easy to use, while keeping the hands free.
- Provide blue light glasses to help protect the eyes against blue computer rays. This boosts one’s ability to sleep at night, prevents ocular damage, and boosts productivity from restful sleep.
- Add a vlogging ring light kit for professional but inexpensive lighting. Perfect for those on Zoom calls all day long.
- Add in a 10-foot cable to make it easy to work in the home office without being tethered to the desk or the wall. Nothing is worse than being cramped at a desk all day long.
Every store can carry these items and they can be popped onto an acrylic display case for easy viewing. The added benefit here is that the display case can be placed in an open area of the store so that physical distancing rules can be followed.